SASEL was established in January 2011; With the aim of offering top quality salt in the Cameroon and international markets today SASEL is proud to be one of the best in Central Africa in terms of product quality; We refine our salt with latest generation equipment; Which allows us to produce salt in all its variants (extra fine, fine, coarse, block of salt, etc ...).
Our goal is to meet the needs and expectations of customers through the production and marketing of high quality salt. We want our customers and other stakeholders to recognize us as a reliable partner.
- performance: this is to optimize the cost-value ratio.
- Responsibility of the client: every act posed by the employer must bring value to the company;
- Customer loyalty: orient the customer; Bid improvements; Listening and responding to their expectations..
Our goal is to be a responsible social partner by developing mutually beneficial relationships. Commitment here highlights the great at stake of sustainable development for the benefit of all ..
Le sel est bien connu pour révéler les saveurs des aliments....
Dans l’elevage, le sel est proposé aux bovins, ovins, caprins, porcins et équidés. ...
Le sel est un ingrédient actif essentiel dans la panification et la biscuiterie: il améliore la plasticité de la pâte, conditionne le goût, la couleur et le croustillant du pain...
Nous offrons tous les types de sel à des fins différentes: le sel pour l'industrie alimentaire, le sel de table,le sel pour saupoudrer les routes...
SASEL SA Cameroon
Cameroonian company of Sea salt refining .
Sasel The star brand, the star of the kitchen, a quality product from the raw material right up to your plate. Sasel a corporate citizen launched in
a quality approach to the traver:
- a system of management of health and safety at work;
- the establishment of HACCP;
- monitoring of GHP and GMP Good practice in hygiene and manufacturing.
- Resolutely committed to a system of continuous improvement..
The refining is carried out thanks to the latest generation equipment which allows us to obtain a salt of the white color hitherto frequently preferred by the consumer ...
Possibility of making distribution brands (private labels)..
- the regularity of the product.
- Customized customer follow-up.
Usine: Cameroun, Douala, Bonaberi
Phone: (237) 243-632-690
L-M: 8 h - 17 h 30
Sa: 8 h - 12 h